The Springs Café Wednesdays
5:30 - 6:00 PM - Coffee & Fellowship
(Women Only College Age and Up)
A time for all women on campus to drop into the Café
for coffee and fellowship before going to classes or positions of service.
• A place to rest in the love of each other and in the love of Jesus.
• A place to kick-off your shoes and find rest in the Lord after a busy day.
• A place to enjoy a warm beverage and get to know the women of our church.
• A place to seek prayer for life’s joys and hardships.
• A perfect place to invite a friend, colleague or family member to join you on Wednesday evenings
6:00 - 7:30 PM
Karen Woodall, Facilitator
A string of pearls has classic beauty that’s a staple of southern elegance and charm. This year, the Uniquely Women’s Café invites you to adorn your life with Biblical Pearls that are strung together on the scarlet thread of Christ. Meet other women, study the Bible together, worship with live music, get involved with service projects and a whole lot more. Every night is different and no preparation is necessary.